Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 July 2009 08:41 Written by Administrator Tuesday, 30 June 2009 20:57
From the experts who strategically guide the product to consultants who support/assist customers implement Data Guard to consultants who, in crisis mode, bail out the customers out of the ditch ...
Provide superior data protection, availability, and disaster recovery using the tested techniques in this Oracle Press guide. Co-written by a team of Oracle experts, Data Guard 11g Handbook provides a sound architectural foundation along with best practices for configuration, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting. You will get full details on implementing deployment architectures to address requirements that extend beyond disaster recovery. This invaluable resource also includes a complete set of monitoring scripts available for download.
- Develop a disaster recovery plan to meet your organization’s requirements
- Configure and deploy Oracle Data Guard for your environment
- Tune and Troubleshoot your Physical and Logical standby databases
- Implement the Oracle Data Guard Broker management framework
- Integrate with Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Monitor your Oracle Data Guard environment
- Enable read-only services and disaster recovery with Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configure seamless database and application failover
- Minimize planned downtime using Oracle Data Guard switchover
- Handle backup and recovery with Oracle Recovery Manager